- Did laundry
- Cleaned the kitchen (twice)
- Spent two hours helping the_child rehearse and refine her oral report on Nebraska for class tomorrow
- Spent a couple more hours teaching her to play Risk
- Packed for Omaha and San Francisco
- Backed up my restored hard drive, post-China
- Revised Pinion for three hours
- Edited China trip photos into more useful Flickr sets for a couple of hours
And to me, it has felt like a lazy day.
Now I am going to retire with The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet, which I am enjoying enormously, until it is time to get up and go to the airport. Omaha this week with the Day Jobbe, San Francisco this weekend and into next week with the lovely calendula_witch.
|Originally published at jlake.com.|