- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 pre-cooked battered chicken tenders, cold (I get them from the deli counter at the grocery store, you could make them yourself, just so they have a fried-chicken crust)
- black pepper
- olive oil
- Dice garlic very small, almost minced.
- Slice the tenders very thin, about 1/8" thick.
- Cover bottom of frying pan with olive oil, between 1/8" and 1/4".
- Throw in half the diced garlic, place on medium-high burner until olive oil is very hot.
- Place chicken and remainder of sliced garlic in hot oil.
- Dust heavily with paprika and black pepper.
- Cook until chicken is well browned (3-4 minutes or less).
- Turn out onto paper towel, drain and pat dry.
- Serve while still warm, with dipping sauce (ranch, honey mustard, etc.), or eat plain.
|Originally published at jlake.com.|