- Morning blog roll
- Shower (with hair wash, takes a while)
- Two and half hours on Endurance
- Cooked breakfast for self
- Worked on story critique for two friends
- Had a sweet phone call with calendula_witch
- Submitted the final story for The Sky That Wraps
- Caught up on email
- Went to grocery store
- Did laundry
- Made week's salad and lemonade/limeade
- Cooked lunch for self, the_child and her friend I—
- Changed clothes for the Scholes baby shower
Shortly, off to the baby shower with the_child and tillyjane. Dinner with evening with saycestsay, and a possible camillealexa sighting. Tomorrow, more Endurance, a Father's Day Brunch with the usual suspects, some cancer paperwork for my upcoming second opinion appointment, a final pass through Iron Springs critique, draft another Tor.com blog post and read through calendula_witch's Nightcraft Mother dailies to date.
Week to come: Doctor's appointment Monday. calendula_witch arrives Wednesday. MRI Thursday. Then off to Iron Springs!
|Originally published at jlake.com.|