9. Like a zombie lurking in your basement, cancer is with you no matter what you do.
8. Cancer scares the hell out of everybody around you.
7. Cancer isn't contagious, but it spreads anyway.
6. Cancer turns your body into an enemy of the state.
5. Cancer makes the familiar terrifying.
4. Cancer is always on the wrong side of the locked door, with you.
3. No matter how hard you hit it with a shovel, cancer can come back.
2. Somehow there's always blood involved.
1. Cancer eats your braaaaaaiiiiiiin, no matter where in your body it's happening.
|Originally published at jlake.com.|