(1) Should the proposed public option cover illegal immigrants?
(2) Should illegal immigrants be entitled to emergency medical care?
(3) Should illegal immigrants be entitled to nonemergency or preventative medical care?
(4) Should immigration status be checked at accident scenes or time of ER admission?
(5) What should happen to people refused treatment because of their immigration status?
(6) What should happen to people unable to demonstrate their immigration status, due to injury or incapacity?
(7) Should these standards be applied to minor children of illegal immigrants?
|Originally published at jlake.com.|