I will be seeing doctors about intake into two different trials. It's our hope to have enough information to make a decision over the New Year's holiday and sign up for one study or the other on 1/2/2014. At that point, we will then be able to evaluate our schedule for how long we will be remaining in Maryland.
I will update when I know more. If I do have significant time on the ground and am feeling good, I’ll make myself available for social opportunities in the Baltimore and DC areas.